Hey all,
I drive by this weird/interesting bike monument everyday on the way to work and finally took the time to stop last week. Almost all the bikes were Walmart specials, but saw one Cannondale and a couple 90s era Treks:
No, it originally started as just a pile of old bikes across the highway about 10 years ago, but a forest fire torched them and he decided to move it here and really build it up more.
I was going to start a new thread, but then I stumbled across this one, so I figured I would resurrect it. Whenever I'm on a trip somewhere and I happen to spot a Cannondale, I'll snap a pic. Are there any other dorks out there that do the same thing? Haha... pics don't only have to be while traveling. It'd be nice to see some photos. I have a few myself. I'll start with this older M700 I spotted a couple of years ago.