SHOP End of the line....

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
The VintageCannondale.com SHOP has been running for awhile now. With the past few years, the cost for supplies at a high. Shipping killing everything. The cost to run it each month. (This is a side adventure not my full gig) Also, a lot of folks would rather go on ebay and buy cheap digital decals. Sales are not the best anymore... oh well... I have decided to stop selling decals, guides and parts.

To be transparent. What its currently in stock (10/14/21) is what I have until it is gone.

87/88 Decals:

Blue : 1
Pink: 8
Red: 11
Black: 26
White: 58

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 18
White: 18

Brake Posts 5/16: 6

A113: 92

Open for thoughts and discussion. :)

Last edited:

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
FYI, I have Q12 A113 guides left. I will do 1 last run of guides. After the 12 sell, the new price will be $36. Aluminum has gone way up the last year.

After the decals sell out, I will no longer sell decals. the cost of Vynil has also gone up. On ebay there are cheap digital decals, and a feel very few people care about original/quality. As you can see by the numbers. :)

87/88 Decals:

Pink: 7
Red: 6
Black: 20
White: 53

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 9
White: 11

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 2nd 2022 Update:

87/88 Decals:

Pink: 5
Red: 1
White: 42

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 5
White: 11

Not much interest with decals. Cheap digital decals are available on ebay. These are old school Silk screen like the 80's. :)

Guides are still on order, still issues with production. It will be the last batch of A113 guides.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Update.

Guides: Store may be closing in the next few months, and the remaining guides will go on eBay. This means I will no longer ship outside the USA. (eBay is a mess for shipping outside)

8788 White decals remaining: 17 (3.7.23)

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, new to this forum, I would like to buy some guides if they are still available. Thanks.
The store is closed. A113 guide demand is super low these days. And the cost has gone up drastically. On ebay there are 3D printed but in my opinion they are garbage. Online there are A113 .STL files to print your own if you like.