Where to find, Hydraulic cable housing ferrel. KF086, KF011

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody know where to find these? Or anything like these? Jagwire used to sell something like this.

41skgRteGuL._AC_.jpg
KF011 Details about  Cannondale.png
s-l500.jpg

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
This is for the prophet and original Jekyll frames. They uses a slight larger hole for the hydro lines, that uses these to hold it in place. Kinda sucks when these are gone...

Looks like it might be electrical tape...

JohnnyD

I thought I might have saved the day, Cannondale experts had them in stock but they are out of stock at the moment. :(Which sucks since I just purchased some for my Jekyll a couple of months ago. The only place I have seen them is at Qwerty Cycles. I am not certain that they ship to the US, or if they do that shipping is affordable.

I have 3 spares if you need them though.
I think I have an e-bay seller saved that also had them.. I need to check and I will let you know.

JohnnyD

Bingo! I found the Jagwire version at Universal Cycles. $21.99 for a bag of 50, but with how scarce some of these older bits and pieces are getting it might be a worthy investment..

JohnnyD

HA I finally beat someone on here...It's a hollow victory though since I couldn't find which e-bay seller it was that I had seen them at. You beat me to that!

I just hope Brian finds some for what he needs them for.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I had just found them there but you beat me to it.

A friend in VA said he has a few. Bells has the bag for $22 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303745538356?epid=1230171406&hash=item46b8a51934:g:oVoAAOSwq85fmxy-

The Jagwire part number is DCA 072 if you want to look around.

Awesome (got some), how did I miss that. My Prophet, Jekyll and my sons F4 thanks you. I took apart my 03 Jekyll and for some reason the parts are all over the place..