Wanted Cannondale SR 600 3.0 red and white

Discussion in 'Parts Wanted, Cannondale Wanted' started by Chuck, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Chuck

Chuck New Member

I am looking for a 1990 SR 600 3.0 criterium frame or bike in the red and white paint scheme. 54 cm preferred.
    Thank you for reading

2. black lightning 1987

black lightning 1987 Member

Can't recall ever seeing one of these, though you would think there would be a lot of them sold: 3.0 and 105 build.

Attached Files:

3. Chuck

Chuck New Member

At the local Cannondale dealer I can remember an entire row of them.

4. black lightning 1987

Must have been a big dealer. Shop I used to go to in Moline never had more than one of anything.

5. Chuck

Chuck New Member

The dealer was Now Sports. At the time they had a chain of stores in the Twin Cities. If I am not mistaken Cannondale was the only brand that was carried.

6. black lightning 1987

Interesting that they only sold Cannondale. My dealer was On Two Wheels, co-owned by former 7-11 rider Jeff Bradley. They had two stores that also sold Trek, Specialized and (pre-Trek) LeMond, perhaps some others I don't recall. At some point they closed the Moline store, dropped most of their brands, and changed the name to The Trek Store.

7. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Trek and Specialized pretty much dominate the local shops in the Twin Cities now. We do have a very good shop in Saint Paul, Grand Performance that carries some very exotic road bikes. I bought 2 Kleins from Grand Performance in the 90's. The owner is a real goldmine of information and oddball old parts.