Wanted: Cannondale M2000 - 1995 - Size Medium (18")

Brotrob

Hi all :)

Looking for a 1995 Cannondale M2000 frame + fork (or complete bike) in size M (18") or L (20") in great condition. So no blistering paint / corrosion and ideally few scratches.

If only the frame and no fork is available, I'm still interested.

I am indeed only looking for the 1995 version (see attached pic, pepperoni fork and pre-CAAD3 frame without elongated chain stays)

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Cannondale M2000 1995.jpg
    Cannondale M2000 1995.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Are you set on it being an M2000? M500 and M900 would have had the same frame and fork. Only difference would be paint color and model decal.

Brotrob

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, I know - it's a bit peculiar, but I really am set on the M2000 because of the beautiful paint job. I have the M500 already, but want the M2000 as I find it so shiny-flashy-beautiful :cool:

And painting this chameleon paint myself is not an option, as I want it original (besides, I have not found the 1995 decals anywhere).

Brotrob

Found one in the end, here's the result. Still interested in any offers of this exact frame set, though :)

07.JPEG

Brotrob

Not your preferred size?

This size is perfect (18"), one size larger would perhaps also be tolerable. The reason I am still looking for a frame set is because this one is a restored on (see gallery), and whilst nice, I am looking for one in mint condition to put up on a wall in completely period correct.

Got the original wheels, the CNC 501 crank and all other original parts :)

chumaman

:)Billy Bonkers
Out Of Stock :(DE or UK
;)luckily I have my own :pprocured as soon as they came out

;)GREAT TIRES:)

Last edited: