Wanted Wanted Cannondale Expert Disc 32 H Rim for F900 SX

Item wanted.
Looking for a Cannondale Expert Disc 32H rim. The front rim I have is to bent and cannot be straightened. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you for your time.
Joe

Here is the project bike. it is a F900SX. The rear rim is a little wonky but believe that can be worked out. The front is not repairable unless I find someone to repair. The main seem on the rim is separating. From the catalog it is a Cannondale Expert disc brake 32h. Would love to match the rims if possible.
F900SX 2000.jpeg

Attachments

• Rear 2.jpeg
    Rear 2.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Rear 1.jpeg
    Rear 1.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Front 1.jpeg
    Front 1.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 8
  • Front 2.jpeg
    Front 2.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 8
I found someone in California on Craigslist that is selling one but will not answer my emails, which is the only way to contact him.

It is close. I found someone in Oakland CA on craigslist selling but will not respond to emails. Which is the only way to communicate. I think another member has rims I can get that match and fit time frame. I'm always on the look out though

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Changing rim models could result in having to buy new spokes, as the diameter of the seating surface of the nipples can vary considerable for rims that fit the same size tire.
Cannondale wouldn't have made the rims but I don't know what company would have at that time.