Wanted - Caad 4 Aero Saeco Fork

Cfink828

I'd love to replace the fork that came with my Caad 4 Aero Saeco frameset. 1 inch steerer, threadless with the red to black fade just like the picture. Cracked mine where the leg is bonded to the crown when I rode off the front of my rollers and turned the bars sideways when I came to a stop. Oops!
Cdale Aero.jpg

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Guessing that's going to be tough to find outside of one turning up on eBay, most likely as a complete bike or frameset. Believe that same fork was used on the Multisport 2000. There were some other 1" aero forks, I know Profile made one and I believe Reynolds did as well. Does your bike have 650C wheels?

Cfink828

Guessing that's going to be tough to find outside of one turning up on eBay, most likely as a complete bike or frameset. Believe that same fork was used on the Multisport 2000. There were some other 1" aero forks, I know Profile made one and I believe Reynolds did as well. Does your bike have 650C wheels?
I've got 700c wheels on that ride. Finding the aero, 1" threadless that matches the paint on the bike is like finding a unicorn apparently. EBay and patience are my only friends on this search!