Uber V builder

Floyd Wolf

Hi, I'm currently converting my 99 Super V into a Uber V! I'll be posting my progress and good sources and information on a Facebook group. Feel free to join to share your super/Uber project and check out all the linked info!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1087508105332605/?ref=share
Screenshot_20211121-154850~2.png

JohnnyD

Nice looking bike. I'd keep it as is..Then again I am biased since to get an uber V I know that somewhere there is a Jekyll that will no longer still be ridden.:(

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I have a few Super V's. I have 1 Uber. A uber is fun, but just remember they are still a low single pivot frame. Nothing compared to a modern bike. If you go down that road.. your tab is ready to go. no cuts needed. And I would be interested in your old fork and rear swing. I have a Super V that its missing both of those parts. :)

JohnnyD

Hello, I have a few Super V's. I have 1 Uber. A uber is fun, but just remember they are still a low single pivot frame. Nothing compared to a modern bike. If you go down that road.. your tab is ready to go. no cuts needed. And I would be interested in your old fork and rear swing. I have a Super V that its missing both of those parts. :)
Gee I wonder what Super V you are referring too.. LOL

Floyd Wolf

I just need a shock before I replace the swing and I'm still searching for a good fork bit I'd be happy to sell both to you then!

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet, and I have the Marzo 150mm. Maybe we can make a trade if it will work for you. And you have a 99, the tabs are perfect for a uber. I converted a 99 to Uber.