Super Vsl Raven4000 lefty

Tautis

I have no idea how much this thing is wotrh.
I think these are pretty rare.
Carbon fiber, lefty

Attachments

• IMG_20190619_135416.jpg
    IMG_20190619_135416.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 193

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Only two recent ebay sales for Ravens with Leftys. One sold for $850, the other for $1400. There have been several listed with Headshok forks. Cheapest one sold for around $450.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
This is a 1st gen Raven. A lot of these were recalled.... so yes, a little rare. As for a price you will need to look on ebay to see what they are going for. Price also depends on size, condition and location/demand.

It looks like you are in Lithuania. They might be very rare over there, I do not know.

hope that helps.

Tautis

Yeah in Lithuania I only see current gen cannondales and where ever i go people start asking why does it only have one fork.
So in Lithuania these type of cannondales are very, very rare.
Actually my dad bought me this one around three years ago for 500euros from a seller who wasn't really shure how much it was really worth . So I think we got it for a bargain.
Also it's in quite good shape with only like 2 minor schratches and one bigger schratch.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

black lightning 1987

Staff member
I wonder if someone added the Lefty. Pretty sure the Lefty was introduced at the same time the 2nd generation Ravens came out (2000 models). The Lefty models were designated SX and the Headshoks SL. I couldn't find the yellow swingarm on any US model 1999 Raven, and the catalog doesn't show a 4000. So perhaps your bike was a Europe only model, or a late addition to the 1999 line. 500 Euros sounds like a great deal for that bike.