For Trade Super V Rear Swing (96) for (99) Disc tabs

Item for trade.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
up for trade is a 1996 Super V swing. Trade for a 98/99 read swing with disc tabes. Prefer in black.

IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG

Alex Cann

Hi Brian.

Sorry I can't help you; but, maybe you can help me.
I own a 2000 Jekyll. I'm looking to the Pivot Nut (or the complete Pivot & Nut) for the Swingarm. I think it's compatible w/ other cannondale model from 98 to 2000.
Please let me know if you have one that you can sell it to me.

Thanks & good luck w/ your search.

Attachments

• Pivot Nut.jpg
    Pivot Nut.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 98

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Brian.

Sorry I can't help you; but, maybe you can help me.
I own a 2000 Jekyll. I'm looking to the Pivot Nut (or the complete Pivot & Nut) for the Swingarm. I think it's compatible w/ other cannondale model from 98 to 2000.
Please let me know if you have one that you can sell it to me.

Thanks & good luck w/ your search.

Hello,

That bolt was used for super V and Jekyll. Most of those bolts stay with the rear swing. When the early Jekylls started to die, a lot of them were parted out to build Uber V's. A machine shop could make that part if you had an original. I thought about re-making those, but the demand is not very high. I would look for a rear swing that has that part, and then just un-load the rear swing. This part will be next to impossible to find. You will have better luck making a new bolt. You can use any washer + bolt to hold it on. I can take a photo of mine and get measurements if needed.

Alex Cann

"I can take a photo of mine and get measurements if needed".

That will be very helpful to me.
That way i can take it to a machine shop and make a new one.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
looks like the shaft to the washer is: 72.86mm long. The diameter is 16.95 or 16.95mm. It is the inside diameter of the bearing. It really can be a solid rod with inside threads on both sides. You can use a washer for both sides that fits the outside bearing, and a large pan head allen bolt for both sides.

attached are photos:
IMG_0726.JPG
IMG_0727.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0735.JPG

Alex Cann

Brian, this information is excellent and very useful.

I really appreciate your support.

I'll let you know when I have my bike back on the trails.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody up for a trade? This is a 96/97 rear with the middle cati brace. Looking for a 98/99 V rear with disc tabs for my 99 raven. :)

roKWiz

Been a while since I've been on here.
Brian, you have a Raven ?? Nice. first Gen or second.link to pics please.