SOLD: 1994 Cannondale Super V 1000 20"

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
If any interest let me know. Send an offer, or trade. Even trades for Nintendo etc. LOL :)

IMG_0703.JPG

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Any love for this frame? Sadly where I live it is worthless (Vintage MTB/26 is dead). Up for a trade. Shipping in the USA would be around 60+

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed, I would be rebuilding it if I had the fork. That was the plan... The fork and XTR parts were stolen in 2013. So the frame is now for sale.

JohnnyD

Agreed, I would be rebuilding it if I had the fork. That was the plan... The fork and XTR parts were stolen in 2013. So the frame is now for sale.

I hate thieves.. I'd so love to have this frame too.. I am sure it would have been a killer build with XTR parts on in too.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
I hate thieves.. I'd so love to have this frame too.. I am sure it would have been a killer build with XTR parts on in too.

Yes, thieves kinda ruined me for awhile with bikes. I moved to just a Elektra Townie for awhile... But, now I have my pink '87 back and it is better than before.

@JohnnyD if you would like to give it life, let me know. I would just love to see if live on.. the fork is a killer though... 94's are impossible, they have a curve in the front.

JohnnyD

Yes, thieves kinda ruined me for awhile with bikes. I moved to just a Elektra Townie for awhile... But, now I have my pink '87 back and it is better than before.

@JohnnyD if you would like to give it life, let me know. I would just love to see if live on.. the fork is a killer though... 94's are impossible, they have a curve in the front.

I read the story of your '87 and despite the heartbreak the theft caused I am super glad you got it back, and more!

I'd love too have it, however the finances aren't right to pick up another frame just yet. It sadly wont be until after the new year before I can even consider another bike. As it is I still need to find a decent Lefty for my '04 Jekyll then as well, plus doing everything on my own '94 Delta V...

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know next year if your interested, it may still be around. For your '04, you will need a 100mm DLR. Those forks are getting harder to find these days.

JohnnyD

I've found out just how hard they are to find... well at least functional ones. Then you have to add in the cost of the wheelset and on and on.. Doesn't really matter much because I want to do it.