SHOP End of the line....

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
The VintageCannondale.com SHOP has been running for awhile now. With the past few years, the cost for supplies at a high. Shipping killing everything. The cost to run it each month. (This is a side adventure not my full gig) Also, a lot of folks would rather go on ebay and buy cheap digital decals. Sales are not the best anymore... oh well... I have decided to stop selling decals, guides and parts.

To be transparent. What its currently in stock (10/14/21) is what I have until it is gone.

87/88 Decals:

Blue : 1
Pink: 8
Red: 11
Black: 26
White: 58

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 18
White: 18

Brake Posts 5/16: 6

A113: 92

Open for thoughts and discussion. :)

Last edited:

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
FYI, I have Q12 A113 guides left. I will do 1 last run of guides. After the 12 sell, the new price will be $36. Aluminum has gone way up the last year.

After the decals sell out, I will no longer sell decals. the cost of Vynil has also gone up. On ebay there are cheap digital decals, and a feel very few people care about original/quality. As you can see by the numbers. :)

87/88 Decals:

Pink: 7
Red: 6
Black: 20
White: 53

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 9
White: 11

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 2nd 2022 Update:

87/88 Decals:

Pink: 5
Red: 1
White: 42

83/86 Decals:

Silver: 5
White: 11

Not much interest with decals. Cheap digital decals are available on ebay. These are old school Silk screen like the 80's. :)

Guides are still on order, still issues with production. It will be the last batch of A113 guides.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Update.

Guides: Store may be closing in the next few months, and the remaining guides will go on eBay. This means I will no longer ship outside the USA. (eBay is a mess for shipping outside)

8788 White decals remaining: 17 (3.7.23)