Killer V 700 (1998)

Dr-Dave

I have a Killer V 700 (blue/green pearl) that I have owned since new in 1998. Everything is stock and works well. I had the Headshok serviced a while ago and it is still OK. Frame is size L.

Thanks,
Dave

kv700-2.jpg

Last edited:

kjop

this midnight blue again :) the best color on cannondales!

here in germany the v700 at the moment is offered from 90€ to 900€. i guess it depents on that person who will buy it. you can be lucky to find someday someone who is willing to pay more than 500, coz for him is it worth it and he knows the 'value' of the good condition and it's original setup... and that it is a 'damn cannondale'. or you want to sell it fast for much less.

i'd probably offer your bike for around 500€, depending on the components, condition etc. and wait a long time, before i'd reduce the price till some more people get interested. in 'ebay-kleinanzeigen' is a possibility to bookmark an offer. if you see many people are bookmarking in short time, the price is probably too good and can be higher. if not so many, the prize is too high... a good indicator to find out a good and realistic price.

btw: is there something similar to 'ebay-kleinanzeigen' in america? i've read somewhere about something is called 'craig's list'... is this the 'kleinanzeigen' in the US?

Last edited:

black lightning 1987

Staff member
btw: is there something similar to 'ebay-kleinanzeigen' in america? i've read somewhere about something is called 'craig's list'... is this the 'kleinanzeigen' in the US?

I would say that an ebay buy-it-now listing would be the equivalent USA option. You can set your price with or without the make offer option. Craigslist and Facebook marketplace would be other options.

Dr-Dave

Thanks, this is all very helpful. Yes, in the US craigslist.org is an easy place to sell various things. I have sold woodworking equipment, car racks, etc., on there. Not sure how active it is for bikes.