Jekyll or Super V

JohnnyD

I've built both..Having said that, Building a Uber V with a Lefty is one of the bikes I'd like to build. Also I am considering at a Prophet,RZ 120,Gemini or Rush if I can find a decently priced frame.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Each of the frames are different. the Jekyll was a 130/140mm bike, but with the flaw of the rear shock. All of these bikes are old school single pivot. Some of the pivots are low like the V and the Jekyll. The Prophet, Rush are basically the same, just different travel. Both can take 27.5. The Gemini can also run 27.5. and is more of a DH/Free ride bike. also, I have owned 6 Super V's

I currently have a '05 Prophet (27.5), a '03 Jekyll 26" and a '99 (Uber/Lefty Max) V with a Jekyll rear swing running 26x2.8 tires. Each are similar but different.

JohnnyD

Each of the frames are different. the Jekyll was a 130/140mm bike, but with the flaw of the rear shock. All of these bikes are old school single pivot. Some of the pivots are low like the V and the Jekyll. The Prophet, Rush are basically the same, just different travel. Both can take 27.5. The Gemini can also run 27.5. and is more of a DH/Free ride bike. also, I have owned 6 Super V's

I currently have a '05 Prophet (27.5), a '03 Jekyll 26" and a '99 (Uber/Lefty Max) V with a Jekyll rear swing running 26x2.8 tires. Each are similar but different.
What I wouldn't give to ride that Uber V. IF I ever get another Super V frame that is the correct years, that is what I want to build with it.

David Velez

Thank love very much

David Velez

So if I can ask which one did you like better the V or the Jekyll? I can make the V an Uber, I have an extra swing arm. Another question both the V and the Jekyll can run a 27.5 wheel?