Geometric Cannondale M700

Phara0n

Hi, I'm looking for the precise geomerti of the Cannodale M700 mountain bike, but I don't find them anywhere. Does someone have them??
Thanks for your answers.

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Welcome. First step will be to determine the year of the bike. Post pictures or download and look through the catalogs from the link at the top of this page. I know that there was an M700 model in 1993 and 1997 but they were different series of frames and I'd expect the geometry to be different. There may have been an M700 produced in other years as well. Is your frame labelled "3.0 Series", "CAAD2", or something else?

Phara0n

Thanks for your reply. I know the M700 I'm speaking about was bought in 1994-1995, so it's probably the one of 1993. And I didn't find any label on the frame of the bike. Just to figure it looks exactly like the M800 of Scott Buckley in the Gallery, same colour, details... but mine is an M700. And to specify, I'm looking for the geometri of the biggest size of this bike.

Phara0n

I've continued to check and it's exactly the one you can see on the catalog of 1994. Do you know where I can find it's geometry?

black lightning 1987

Staff member
It's on page 44 of the 1994 catalog:
Screenshot_2020-08-02 1994 pdf.png