frame ID, what year

alhonga

blue frame with v-brake mounts
chrome straight fork with v-brake mounts
700c / 28" wheels
decals are : Cannondale, Warrior 600, CAAD, handmade in USA

can't find a "Warrior 600" in any catalog ... only "Road Warrior 600" with road brakes ...this bike has v-brakes ?!

can anybody give me more info on the frame/fork/bike like year, catalog, exact type ... anything ?

Thanks !!

edit
pic of whole bike has aftermarket forks
cannondale forks in separate pic

Attachments

• cUntitled.png
    cUntitled.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 497

black lightning 1987

Staff member
I think the 600 was only offered one year in the USA, 2004. European models may have differed. I think it may have said Road Warrior in the catalog, but Warrior on the frames. Some years had an "R" after the number, presumably meaning road. Here's one on Milwaukee craigslist:

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bik/d/cannondale-warrior-400-road/6517235236.html

What CAAD number? Your frame will probably have a bar code serial number tag with a letter indicating the year of production. N = 2002, O = 2003, etc. Note that model year could be the year after production year.

Cannondale doesn't seem to have sold many of these in the USA. I've searched eBay for them on occasion but have seldom seen one. Right now there's nothing listed, and nothing in completed listings or sold listings which generally go back a couple of months or more.

alhonga

the bike is a European model as far as i know

the 600 on craigslist has road brakes , this bike has v-brakes

CAAD is without number ... it just reads CAAD on the frame

i will try to figure out the serial number, thanks for the idea !!