Wanted Club Roost I-Beam stem

Item wanted.

finflyer

black lightning 1987

Staff member
The Ringle is a nice stem and fits the era. There's a big annual bike swap meet in Madison, WI that I try to attend, but it's been postponed this year until at least March. Held by the Brazen Dropouts cycling team, it's one of the largest swaps in the USA and the best place outside of eBay to look for something like the Club Roost stem. Doubt that I will be going in March even if it takes place, but feel free to remind me around January 1, 2022.

finflyer

The Ringle is a nice stem and fits the era. There's a big annual bike swap meet in Madison, WI that I try to attend, but it's been postponed this year until at least March. Held by the Brazen Dropouts cycling team, it's one of the largest swaps in the USA and the best place outside of eBay to look for something like the Club Roost stem. Doubt that I will be going in March even if it takes place, but feel free to remind me around January 1, 2022.

Hi, remembered this! So if you go (if the meet happens and so on...), please be looking for 1-1/4" Club Roost I-beam.