For Sale/Trade Cannondale xtr Caad 2

Item for sale/trade.

Vintage_bike_basement

Looking to see one of the fleet. Mostly xt/xtr with a 2x8 setup. Brand new schwalbe tires, carbon bar and seatpost, brooks natural swallow saddle (only included if the price is right), xt hubs, derailleurs. Really nice bike but 30 bikes is just too many and this will find one of my many projects. No idea really on price but thinking around $350. Located in Connecticut. Shock is fully functional and rides incredible

Attachments

• IMG_1557.jpeg
    IMG_1557.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0985.jpeg
    IMG_0985.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70

Vintage_bike_basement

The magic words that ADD extra money to any bike build. Only Chris King and Industry 9 make it happen more!
You are right on with that one. Starting into the 1991 road bikes and those 2 are first on the docket. Both should arrive within 2 weeks. The mavic will be a ground up, full zoot is just a few changes to be back to OG

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Beautiful bike! I’m actually going older than that. 1991 SR1000 and it’ll be a complete tear down and longer term project to go OG as usual for me
Thanks. That '92 R1000 was a lucky find, it's only missing the original Mavic handlebar and Kingsbery seatpost. The 1991 SR1000 was much the same. The main difference was the very hard to find Grip Shift. I don't know if the Mavic rear derailleur used the same cable pull ratio as Shimano. Pretty sure I have a NOS 7 speed Shimano compatible Grip Shift on the shelf, may also have a used pair.