Cannondale bible

roKWiz

Anyone here seen the dealer only, Cannondale Bike Junkie Bible book of around 97.
I found mine the other day and was thinking of uploading the scanned pages if anyone is interested.

roKWiz

Nah, that's a much later edition mines all hand written style and in Black and White.

roKWiz

Well here's a little teaser.

2.jpg

11.jpg

roKWiz

Thought I would post some more pages, maybe you could make this a sticky as I notice newcomers looking for C dale info which this book explains nicely.

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9 - Copy.jpg

17.jpg

23.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

34.jpg

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
It would be a good idea to have a section for documents like this. If everybody else agree's, I can create one.

for this book, where is the start and end? (I am assuming red-red) are there missing pages? I would love to see each page. So cool..

MEENI

Great stuf, thnx for sharing!
I had a multisport a few years ago
I agree with brian, this book should be on the site

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
I will try and get it on the site, but I think there should also be a area in the forums for documents like this to share and upload. I can compile this into a PDF. It is numbered, 2,4,5,6,8,9,11... is that correct? or are there missing pages?

roKWiz

It would be a good idea to have a section for documents like this. If everybody else agree's, I can create one.

for this book, where is the start and end? (I am assuming red-red) are there missing pages? I would love to see each page. So cool..
I think I already made a PDF of it. I'll look and yes there are pages missing. Would you like me to send it to you?

kjop

this is awesome! the explanation of the welding differences is nice. good stuff! is there a possibilty to get a pdf with all the pages of this 'handwritten book'? :)