1991 SE Omega EST

MJThompson

I'm curious if anyone knows the value for a 1991 SE Omega EST which came from Cannondale with an original Rock Shox front end. Most everything is original on it, even have the original tires which were unmounted without seeing much wear/tear. I think it's number 97 of 115 (or close to it). I may still have the sales receipt and the manuals for it, I know the wrench to adjust the rear shock is still around. It's in fairly decent shape with a few scratches but no dents or known cracks - it would make a great collectors' bike.

A simple pricing range would be sufficient, and if there's enough demand I can clean some dust off and take a few pics.

Thank you for your time...

black lightning 1987

Staff member
I can't help with establishing a value as I've never seen one for sale. I did see a nice original SE1000 for sale earlier this week for $150 - it didn't last long.

We have a couple of members needing that shock wrench. Perhaps you could trace it so we have a good pattern to make a couple of them.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
I think a photo would be good. Any Omega has value. however, I feel the price of these bikes are falling. I just sold a red shred and a 85 26/24 for a lot lower than they used to be worth.

Size also sets a price. If you could post a photo, I think that would help. The Omega and 1MB are one of the rarest.