Items by Zachariah

Zachariah
Updated
Views
Reaction score
Comments
My COVID19 stay-at-home project. Found bike on Craigslist, for $85. Spent another $1100 to bring it to full, 1998 Alison Sydor race-spec. Many thanks to the man Tinker Juarez, for missing vintage parts support and his Champion signature: 1998 Cannondale F1000 Viper Red M (1997-1998 Factory Race Spec - Alison Sydor) Frame: Cannondale F1000 CAAD3 ALCOA Alcalyte Fork: Cannondale Fatty SL Headshok Stem: CODA Headshok 120mm x 25.4mm clamp 5d -/+ rise Handlebar: CODA Competition...
Zachariah
Views
Reaction score
19-pound Urban Hybrid
Zachariah
Views
Reaction score
Bad Boy Ultra Caffeine C01 BBQ
Zachariah
Views
Reaction score
Slate Grey/Black - Medium
Zachariah
Views
Reaction score
Volvo Cannondale Team Jersey NOS
Zachariah
Views
Reaction score
Traded 2001 Cannondale CAAD4 Bad Boy Ultra, for this all-original, NOS beauty. Converted to flat bar, 700c Cyclocross duty, while retaining original Easton CT2 bars, carbon seatpost and OEM Magura Marta SL hydro brakes. This was the final year, Team Volvo/Cannondale UCI XC racer - ridden by Tinker Juarez, Christoph Sauser, Kashi Leuchs, and U23 Danish sensation, Jakob Fuglsang. Build specs are as follows: Frame: 2002 Cannondale F3000SL CAAD5 Mountain Fork: Cannondale Headshok Ultra Fatty...
(Jett Black/BBQ - Medium 16\") Acquired this CAAD4 project frame/fork/stem and bars. Much work was needed. The fork was completely rusted solid, and required a full rebuild. Here is the final result, after one month of tedious refinishing work. Bike weight with pedals, is 19.87 pounds/9.1kg...with almost NO CARBON! Specifications: Frame: Cannondale CAAD4 6000-Series T6 butted alloy Fork: Cannondale Ultra Fatty Headshok DL 70mm Stem: Cannondale Si Headshok 25.4 x 115mm Seatpost: Cannondale...
(Raw/Hi-Bright - Large): Fully-stock, weighed 28.7 pounds/13kg. Very stiff, beefy frame. The raw, bare aluminum look leaves no room for errors, as each frame is PERFECTLY finished, with Cannondale's trademark smooth welds and thick clear coating. I Upgraded the saddle, cassette and pedals - then suddenly realized the L frame was too large for me. Upgraded to 2005 F2000SL, in medium.
(Patriot Blue - 50cm): The final year aluminum Cannondale ever made, in the USA. Great handling bike, with Shimano Ultegra 6600 gruppo and Mavic Ksyrium SSC/SL3 wheelset. The rare, 310g Si fork is hand-made by TIME, in France. Did my very first Century, on this bike. Weighs 17.66 pounds/7.8kg, as shown.
(Slate Grey/Purple/Black - Medium): I rode this climbing rocket for three years, while first learning to ride a MTB. I bought this bike complete from a semi-pro XC racer, for $1200!(he needed money BADLY). Weight as shown, is 19.89 pounds/9.02kg. As a result - I am a lightweight bike fanatic now. The incredible Optimo(2003-2006) frame alone, weighs a mere 3.3 pounds/1.5kg.....lighter than Titanium. I previously got the bike at it's lowest weight(with pedals) at 18.53 pounds/8.40kg, with...
(LaGrange Velo Team Issue - 52cm): Rare Helen's Cycles/LaGrange Velo Club paint scheme is one of 50 made, in 2007. Weight with Look KEO Carbon ti pedals, is 15.77 pounds/7.15kg. With tapered full carbon steer tube and one-piece, High-Modulus carbon front triangle and CAAD9 rear - this bike is still stiffer than: -2010 Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL2 -2011 Cervelo R3 -2011 Scott Addict R1 -2010 Giant TCR Advanced SL Maximum downhill speed attained, is 54.4mph/87.5km....rock-solid and...