Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale M400 with some upgrades
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
"Risen from ruins" , the story behind this bike: I found this bike on a german Ebay "Kleinanzeigen" platform (i think, it's similar to US Ebay Kijiji) in my home town Munich as an typical black/ yellow Super V 1000 from 1996/97. It was offered for only 80€! Ok, i visited the seller and found a Cannondale in very desolate conditions. The only eyecatcher were the wheelset with red Hügi hubs and Mavic X517 rims. Because i had forgotten my shock pump i could not check, if the rear shock and...
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
"Risen from ruins" or the story behind this bike: A colleague discovered this heavy used F800 on a flea market in southern Germany and sent me some pictures by Whatsapp and of course i immediately wanted it because the 502 M crankset! ( Paid 55€!) The bike was ugly, dirty and covered with power bars sticker. After holding in my hands i noticed, that the fork works still very sensitiv. "Oh, it could be a bike for my lovely lightweight wife!" My wife was horrified if she saw it! So i forced...
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale M2000 with Manitou Comp
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale M600, Cannondale Delta-V900, Cannondale Delta-V600, Cannondale M2000, Cannondale Super-V2000, Cannondale Super-V1000, CannondalexDelta-V2000, Cannondale Delta V2000, Cannondale M700
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
My old Fergie and my old Super-V
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Meanwhile given to a good friend with little childs
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Delta-V built 1991 with Shogun Zero rims and 1991 Shimano 600 Ultegra hubs. The rear hub is modified with a freewheel from a FH-M750 for using 8,9 or 10speed cassette
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Delta V 600, built 1992, with Shogun Stampede rims ( 395gramms), Shogun Dynax superlight handlebar, Suntour Expert 3×8 components
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale M700 built 1992 with Shimano DX hubs, backwheel DT Swiss Competition spokes and frontwheel DT Swiss Revolution spokes and purple Shogun Zero rims. The rear hub with a upgrade, a freewheel for 8-10 gear. Thumbshifters Sunrace 3×9
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
The bike of my lovely wife
uniefex
Views
Reaction score
Comments
M600 in "patriot" colours and almost original condition. Very rare Beast of the east geometry!