Items by Tomo

Tomo
Views
Reaction score
94’ Cannondale Super V 2000 Full suspension mt.bike. ‘Handmade in the USA ’. Lg. aluminum frame has excellent original paint! Carbon Fiber rear swing arm w/Fox racing shock, (APLS 5 air adjustable). Patented Cannondale ‘Headshock’ ft suspension w/lock on-off knob. Shimano ‘DEORE’ LX 24spd components. Shimano ‘DEORE’ LX HollowTech crankset. Mavic 230 SBP Aluminum Double=wall rims. Panaracer Smoke Dart tires ft and rear. Specialized saddle. KoolStop brake pads. \"Cannondales Super V is named...
Tomo
Views
...This model I believe is/was a SR800 w/3.0 Criterium frame year 1991. These are purebred racing bikes and have no provisions for mounting brackets. They are more desirable though for single speed conversions where lightweight is the goal. Bike weighs less than 20 lbs!
Tomo
Views
Reaction score
...It's a 1986 'st series', From what I can tell all the st's used the same frame and the differences were in component selection when purchased. From the original color I'd say it was probably a st400 but with full dress pannier racks/leather saddle and such it became a st800. This is why I used the dark blue paint as in the 1986 cannondale catalog.