Items by Kanonental

Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Seen in the 2003 catalogue in the cyclocross section, i have never seen one in real life yet. The raw polished aluminium version with stickers is quite rare in comparison to the "normal" silver paint version. So as it appeard on a german classifieds site i just had to buy it. Couple of things will be changed in the future, like the rather....funky steerer and bar tape. Other than that, it rides superbe with its 35c tires and disc brakes. At around 5-6 bar pressure you get a very fast...
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
If you had enough of yet another ST and T model in depressive colors suited for your grandpa - here is something fresh and 90s. A customized 1996 m800 Beast of The East in the best possible of colors- viper red baby! It was build up as i would have in the 90s - if money would not be an issue for a teen. Full XTR and iconic (at least here in Europe) Spengle wheels - prouldly made in Austria. This is my summer 2023 toy to do BMX tricks and look cool for the ladies. The only change that...
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Yet another take on the "Super V with useless but beautiful carbon wheels" concept. More than enough for the usual cafe or gelato ride on sunday. The patriotic SPIN decals fit the overall "made in USA" feeling pretty nice. Handmade in USA to get some italian ice cream in Germany.
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Looks like something from around 1996-1997 ish? I sold it due to to the cigarette smoke issue, but i loved the look and the huuuuge volume!
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
This is a rather rare 1995 Championship Edition F2000 to celebrate the wins of Alison Sydor and Tinker Juarez in 1994.
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Super V 4000 DH
Kanonental
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Second generation Cannondale Raven in famous "Volvo Team" colour. Upgraded with Spengle MTB 3 Carbon 3-spoke wheels, Hope V2 Brakes and a white Race Face Next LP crank.