Reaction score
Comments
The Beastess of the East
finflyer
Updated
Views
Reaction score
Comments
A Killer V was missing from my collection, but not anymore. Far from spec sheet, so named to Killer VT. Built with "ice cold" color scheme with Ringlé, Hope, CODA and Onza components. Custom decals by Retrodecals. I have also a Mach 5 for the bike, but with Pepperoni it looks the best.
finflyer
Views
Reaction score
Comments
I was able to buy a started project from a friend in the hobby, as he had to reduce the number of bikes. The 1995 M2000 is the last fully rigid flagship model, as the top of the rigid range was M900 after this. Seems to be fairly rare bike, as supposingly sales turned towards F-models in the mid 90's. The bike had almost all original catalogue spec parts, so the catalogue was the way to follow. No updates or tuning parts... except for the pedals that were missing.The catalogue Onza HO:s are...
finflyer
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale Super V Raven without model number.
finflyer
Views
Reaction score
Comments
An M-series CAAD2 SX (1998) restomod to 1*10 Deore 11-46t with RF 30T chainrig on HUP 155mm cranks. First goes to my wife, and when the daughter get's a little bit more height, to her (if she approves...). Finally found a suitable medium travel lightweight fork (Manitou FS Ti).
finflyer
Updated
Views
Reaction score
Comments
An 1994 M600 was stolen from me -98. It was a bike that I had bought and built with summerjob wages. Now it was time to build a heritage bike. It was interesting, very personal and even emotional journey to vintage bike building.
finflyer
Updated
Views
Reaction score
Comments
This F2000 has been with me since July 1998, some updates, but I have most of the original parts still.