Items by Elvis

Elvis
Views
Got this second hand, gratis (thanks Steve!) it's an M400, not dissimilar to another old C'dale I have, except this one has a replaceable derailliuer hanger, and a rigid fork. I built it up with mostly old parts, running a 34 chainring up front and 7 speed in the back, worked by a homemade drillium derailliuer. The handlebar is an Answer Hyperlight, and I got my hands on some funky old school neon colored cable housing. I traded another frame for some anodized parts and it's sporting...
Elvis
Views
Got this free (thanks Steve!) as frame and fork. Added wheels and duraace cranks. 2x8 speed setup and fast, though it rides stiffer than modern bikes, it sure looks nice. Intialy set up with thealess stem an adapt, finally went back to a proper quill stem, drilled out downtube shifters, and drilled out 105 levers. Drilled out the 53/39 chainrins as well, and the headset spacer and rear rederaillier. Red alloy pulleys. Even with it's basic parts the bke rids great, and only wights 21 a...
Elvis
Views
I got this for less than the cost of a decent tire, coming home early after being dropped on a road ride. Sometimes being slow is good... I passed by a street where people were getting ready for a fleamarket, and bam, this thing was being unloaded. It was easy to set it up, as it had little damage -- a rusty chain and a cracked front grip shift were the big issues. I lubed the chain (will replace soon) threw in a pair of Suntour XCM thumb levers to replace the cracked grip shift, and ran...