Items by Dan66

Dan66
Views
Reaction score
Delta V 900 for my son. Mostly urban and light terrain use. Work still in progress... Frameset from UK eBay. Groupset (Sh. Deore) and brakes (Avid 2.0 L) from the drawer, Mavic CrossRoc UST wheels, seatpost Ritchey Superlogic Carbon, saddle Selle Italia C2 from old project, Cannondale stem and Cannondale Fire handlebars from rebuilded F700sl. Salsa grips and bidon. Rubena Scylla Racing Pro 2.1'' Tyres. Weight 10,7 kg. Still better bike, than new Badboy with Alivio groupset :)
I just auctioned this incredible frame on eBay. Probably m500 or M900 from 1996. I do not know what to do with the crazy golden color. In this form, I would not push the bike either among the horses to the carousel...
Dan66
Views
Final? ...for now. Aded - XT crankset, new wheels (DT Swiss rims, SLX hubs, Vredestein Spotted Cat tyres - 2,2'' front 2,0'' rear). See last 3 pics in Image Gallery. On the half way... Will be new DT Swiss wheels with SLX hubs and Vredestein tyres, crankset (Sh. XT, or RaceFace), carbon seatpost. First three pics. What he looked like when he was bought. Two middle photos.