Items by comanche_man

comanche_man
Views
Reaction score
Bought it on ebay and used it as a fun commuter bike. Nothing crazy with Ultegra parts. USA, USA, USA!
Sadly stolen in Chicago. This bike was bought originally by my brother as a race bike in the late 90's early 2000's. He rode it for many years. I bought it off him and for a while used it as a commuter single speed, with the intention of making it a full road bike once again. It was stolen in the summer of 2008 as pictured. Someday I will find this frame again and rebuild.
Built in 2008. Sram Red had just come out at the time and I had to have it, so I built this bike with some insurance money from a Caad 3 that had been stolen :( . Just over 14lbs with the deep carbon wheels. Not bad for a 58cm aluminum bike. Take that carbon.
comanche_man
Views
Reaction score
The first Cannondale I ever owned. Outward appearance would make you think is was an SR500, but this bike never came with the \"Shimano 105\" labeling on the chainstay. When I bought it originally it was 7 speed, then technology advanced and I upgraded it to 8 speed, and then finally it was built with 9 speed. Now I have newer bikes so I restored it back to its' former glory with Shimano Dura Ace 7400 7speed. Still as much fun to ride as it was many years ago.