Items by Brad

Brad
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Frameset came from Aaron Chase... the paint represent bones... and I love the pink color sheme...
Brad
Views
Reaction score
Comments
The BEST road bike ever... Frame went back from the Team ;)
Brad
Views
Reaction score
Might it be silly to build up one of te most beautifull and lightest suspension frame with one of the heavier and stiffest 100mm fork??? I think it is... but add Schwalbe Super Moto slick tires on it and you have one of the most silly bike on earth... The perfect bike for a ride in a city like mine!!!
Brad
Views
Reaction score
Comments
One of the most beautyfull roadrunner!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also one of the most efficient.... I'm soo sad to see that those bikes disappeared from the Cannondale line, the headshok system fit perfectly this bike. And because I live close to famous Tour de France climb as the Tourmalet, Luz Ardiden or Hautacam, I'm able to tell you it is nice to ride on it and an unbelievable pleasure to do downhill on it!!!
Brad
Views
Reaction score
I had this frame NOS since 1999. I was a former Cannondale employee and bought it after seeing it laying around the repair department. Never new what to do with it... Tried to sell it several times without success. And by chance, I found on eBay, in december 2010, the original fork also NOS. I bought it then rebuild the frame. I choose the components to match the Sobe/Headshok team bikes as they used this color for it in 1998. The only exotic product is the wonderfull Syncros Headshok stem...