Items by ejvwsc

ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Great Bike, still ride from time to time. Everything works, original owner rode maybe 3 times in 25 years.
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Found on CL yard sale and bike in bad shape. Brought it back to life and fun to ride!
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
Comments
Cannondale M700
ejvwsc
Views
Cannondale Killer V 900 Polished
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
Wonderful bike, was stored in a garage all its life. Ridden less than a dozen times when I bought it at yard sale. The shock is in excellent condition, holds air perfect. I have original seat, pedals, etc. This had a different suspension in the front but original owner had the Cannondale dealer at the time put the Rock Shock on it and remove the rigid with Girvin Flex Stem. He did not have the original front system, he said the dealer kept it. Large Frame. ...
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
This Freeride appears to be all original, great shape, hardly used, feels great and shocks in good condition. Eric
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
Comments
97 model I believe. Good shape, some components changed at some point, great rider, this is the bike I ride most. Large frame, a good fitting bike for me and light!
ejvwsc
Views
Reaction score
All original, size large frame, all XTR, Coda, etc, still have original pedals, and manuals. Great bike, smooth ride and very responsive for it's age, shocks are still in great shape, hold air well! Eric