WANTED: Team Blue F-Series or Super V

cannondalefanatic

WANT:
F-Series 18" in Team Blue, similar to what's pictured below.
Mainly looking for frame, but will consider complete bike as well.
Will also consider "Medium" 16" size, as well as Super V models in Team Blue
Must be a disc-compatible year
Prefer 1999-2000 year models
Cannondale-F3000-TeamBlue-01.jpg

Cannondale-SuperV2000-TeamBlue-01.png

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Hmm, you post a WTB in March for two bikes, have them in June. Meanwhile I've been looking for a 1989 SM800 for over 10 years and have yet to see one, much less land one of the right size.

Congrats on the purchases. They look like new.

cannondalefanatic

Hmm, you post a WTB in March for two bikes, have them in June. Meanwhile I've been looking for a 1989 SM800 for over 10 years and have yet to see one, much less land one of the right size.

Congrats on the purchases. They look like new.

Well, it certainly took a bit of effort, and I'm pretty sure the models I was searching for have been a bit more plentiful to find.

Setting up eBay searches helped a lot, but another thing that helped was downloading the Craigslist mobile app, changing the Map search location and just scouring the country for listings.

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Thanks, wasn't aware of the app. I have a Windows phone which I much prefer to the Android I tried - but lots of apps aren't available for Windows. I have Bluestacks app player on the PC which will sometimes run Android apps. Is the Craigslist app free?

Jeez, if this works I might add another ten Cannondales to the stable.

Zachariah

Search Tempest dot com is great, for compiling nationwide Craigslist and local Classified ads, by keyword.