Longtime Cannondale rider, new member

Trailmix

Been riding Cannondales since 1991 when I bought my SM700. I am into gathering and restoring Cannondales from the 80s and 90s and although I don’t exactly know how many I currently own, I would guess the number is somewhere close to 50. Mostly old touring bikes and MTBs.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Wow 50? If you can go to the Gallery and post them up. You might have the record. Looks like the current record is 32:

:)

Trailmix

Well, I figured out how to post photos to the showcase. I have 18 so far but those are just the ones that I either already had pictures of or were near the front of the garage. I still have several to dig out and I haven’t even touched the hanging racks or the basement. I guess I am finally going to find out exactly how many Cannondales I have, I am starting to fear that 50 may be a low estimate.

Trailmix

I haven't had a chance to take any more photos recently, I am going to try to add some more this weekend.

black lightning 1987

Staff member
It's a lot of work to take good photos of everything. My Cannondales are on 3 levels of the house, the back porch, and at least 4 more buildings from 1-4 miles away.