Identification and value of my Cannondale

SwissBiker

Hi,

I hope you can help: Can you tell me the type of bike I own and its potential value?

I bought it years ago and believe the documentation is still somewhere in my parents’ house.

The data on the bottom bracket are as follows:

KF 09496
425471 0DMNS1LG

...and I think I registered the bike on purchase but can´t find any login on Cannondales webside.

Is it correct that the bike is built already in April 1999. (wow! - time goes by)

The Frame code looks to be 0DMNS1LG. The S could also be a 5 and 0 & D in the beginning is difficult to distinguish.

Thanks, Timo

Attachments

• IMG_6953.JPG
    IMG_6953.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 285

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Nice bike. Looks to be a 2000 Super V 700SX, at least that's the corresponding US model. Made in June, 1999. First year for Lefty were the 2000 models, all the 1999 Super Vs had Headshoks or Moto downhill forks.

I've seen nice Headshok Super Vs sell for as little as $250 but don't have a handle on the value of one with a Lefty. I've seen a couple of Scalpel and Jekylls with Leftys sell in the $500-750 range, guessing a Super V would be of similar value. There is one Super V with Lefty on eBay currently, priced at $800. 13 watchers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cannondale...cat=0&_nkw=Cannondale+Super+V&_from=R40&rt=nc

SwissBiker

Hi Black Lightning, thank you very much for your help. Do you have an idea, where to find a manual for my lefty? Does it need some regular maintenance? I found videos on YouTube resetting the suspension.