Hi from Australia

roKWiz

I enjoyed viewing the original vintage cannondale website back a few years ago but lost interest when it went to facebook. Good to see it back. I'm still reading all the posts.
I'm a avid collector of anything Super V and own 6 bikes from 1995 upto 2001, I also have a couple of other Cannondales, 2004 F series and a 2003 Jeckyll.
One of my favourite bikes is a large frame '97 V1000 (Ubber) and regularly MTB in the forests around the North East of Victoria. (SE Australia)
Very hot at the moment but it didn't stop me taking Ubber out. I get some picture up if anyone is interested in some of my bikes.
Geoff

80-ubber_chiltern_stringybark_8129a4b3499529b0bbe30541e51e2a5504ddf32c.jpg

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. The site is all 3... facebook included. post your ride in the gallery, and welcome to the community. :)

roKWiz

Thanks Brian for the welcome,
I was listed long ago as rokguy with a couple of my bikes in the original gallery.

roKWiz

Long short but does anyone have a copy of the Cannondale Jeckyll advert featuring the Jekyll out front with the Slaughteryard track and smooth road sign post behind it. From memory it was regularly in Mountain bike Action Magazine from about 2001.

MC01

Gday Rokwiz looks like your well versed in dales, Hi from sunny coast! Ive had a prophet L since new, last new bike I ever bought in my 30 years of pure MTB, after yearning for a dale since the super V missile glorydays.... but mines finally cracked a swingarm cause of tyre rub after bucklemudetc... I had it welded and it rolls.... but I dont trust it, it looks crap, and anyway its now a bit twisted. My prophet is more than just a bike to me. SO I started finding out about swingarms and frames, seems MX 12thru would be a nice way to go (I'd settle for a straight std or even rush though). Anyway apart from keeping an eye on gumtree I thought I'd reach out if you knew anywhere/anyone to check for a frame or swingarm. And any advice in general.

btw last year I bought a prophet S frame and built it up for my son, its awesome but course cant rob his swingarm. In fact I'd love to build another couple of custom prophets for my other kids. And a super V for the wife (never mentioning the missile ha)

heres the last build https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3nSEWJPRiu476bs1K_WXSDfFRNpVbTzo

Anyway hope to strike up a dialogue and great to see your dales cheers