Help me decide.

JohnnyD

My wonderful '92 M700 needs some TLC. It's got a bit too much play in the headset, so I need to tear it all down and redo some things. That got me to thinking about repainting it while its all apart. So while looking on ebay today I stumbled across and '91 M600 in Red, White and Blue. THAT really got me to wondering if "should I repaint it like this" or keep it close to the original color by using the paint using Revel 34, or maybe something a little brighter that the later Cannondale bikes got.

JohnnyD

I do love it as you can tell by the road bike(yuck) in my avatar pic. As you can see in this pic, the 3.0 series does look REALLY good in Red, White and Blue.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 14

roKWiz

Yeah rebuild the 92 as is and buy the 91 as well. Have both these quality frames.

JohnnyD

Trust me I am considering that option. I just have a lot on my plate already with my existing bikes. Like installing the Lefty Max on the 2004 Jekyll and another Lefty on the Super V, rear shock rebuilds on both Jekylls and Super V, bearing replacements on all of them.. PLUS that evil work thing I must do to afford all this.