SOLD FOR SALE: Cannondale Pepperoni Forks 1/4 - Reconnect to frames :)

Item sold.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Up for sale are 5 1/4 Pepperoni forks. I would love to reconnect a fork to a frame. So many of these were tossed back in the day for suspension.

Left to right:

1.) SOLD Dark Blue fade / 1993 M2000 - 6 3/8 or 160mm Steer

2.) SOLD Blue/Purple / 1993 M800 - 6 1/4 or 150mm Steer

3.) SOLD Red with black splash bottom / 1992 M800 - 5 3/8 or 136mm Steer

4.) SOLD Red with black Pep decal / 1993 M800 - 5 1/4 or 133mm Steer

5.) SOLD Red with Black/White Pep decal / 92/93 M800? - 6 3/8 or 160mm Steer SOLD

Shipping should be around 20.00 USD flat rate box. Send an offer. Will post these forks here before they go on ebay. Sorting through about 50 forks. :)

IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG

Last edited:

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Any love for these forks before they go on ebay? ... and possible people stripping the paint. most of these are close to perfect paint... would love to match forks to frames. :)

schweitzer

Hello Brian ! I've just bought a Cannondale M800 but without the pepperoni.
I'm am realy interested by the red one (160mm) ; how much please ?
Sorry for my bad english, I'm french !

Brian

Administrator
Staff member

Just sent you a PM. I still have the fork and can ship to France. :)

Brian

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry, the one you were asking for just sold. So sorry.

There is not that much interest on the forums for these. i really wanted to connect these forks to the frames. On ebay, who knows what will happen.

JohnnyD

I'm sure that they'll sell like crazy on e-bay.. 1 1/4" Pepperoni forks rarely come up for sale regardless. I just hope someone finds a bike for all of them soon.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure that they'll sell like crazy on e-bay.. 1 1/4" Pepperoni forks rarely come up for sale regardless. I just hope someone finds a bike for all of them soon.

Posting 2 forks at a time on ebay. I actually hate selling on ebay.. lol.

I have about 30 forks to sell. will take forever, and will post here 1st.. :)

JohnnyD

30 forks? You weren't kidding about having a bunch of them to sell. I am/was tempted to pick up a spare Pepperoni for my '92 , I just don't have the space to store it, as well as my other items.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
30 forks? You weren't kidding about having a bunch of them to sell. I am/was tempted to pick up a spare Pepperoni for my '92 , I just don't have the space to store it, as well as my other items.

Well, just going though lots of stuff, not all cannondale forks. :)

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
BUMP. Posting these on ebay. Once on ebay, who knows they could all be sand blasted etc.. Would love to make a connection with a fork to a frame.. I have a SE1000 and I did this and found an original fork.

I have 4 that are for sale.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Any love for 1 1/4th forks? 3 are left, M800's and M2000 fork. Any frames out there needed an original fork? Also up for trades. :)

IMG_1332.JPG
IMG_1333.JPG

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Any love for 1 1/4th forks? I have 3 left. $23.00 shipped in the USA. Would love to find a home for these. Also open for trades. :)

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Any love for a 93 M2000 fork? Would love to see this fork connect with a 93 M2000 and not get sand blasted. The other forks are sold and unknown is the paint will stay on them. :(

M2000 1 1/4th fork anybody?

Teomat79

Ciao io sarei interessaro... per lei... spedisci in italia? Grazie

Attachments

• 20220917_115755.jpg
    20220917_115755.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 104

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Ciao io sarei interessaro... per lei... spedisci in italia? Grazie
Ciao,

si, posso spedire in Italia. Ho avuto alcune persone indietro perché la spedizione è di circa $ 100 USD. Fammi sapere. la tua vernice è di un colore diverso. speriamo che non lo ridipingi.

Teomat79

100$ forcella e spedizioni mi daresti. Farei il telaio in base alla forcella amico. Ne ha tanto bisogno il telaio

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
In questo momento, il fork è su ebay con qualcuno interessato dalla Francia. Sto chiedendo $ 100 per la forcella e la spedizione dovrei controllare, ma penso che sarebbe più della forcella. $ 100-150 solo per la spedizione. Ho altre persone che si sono ritirate solo per via della spedizione. Ciao

Teomat79

Ho visto ora che il SM2000 è del 1991... il tubo sterzo è sempre 6 3/8" cioè 27.65 mm giusto?