F1000 “Full Wood”

David Velez

I recently purchased an F1000 “Full Wood” edition and I would like to know if anyone knows how many of these were produced. I haven’t seen another one and was told it was a one year only edition. Any help would be great thank you.

Attachments

• 61F38FE4-3BE9-41A6-AE04-9A4110034092.jpeg
    61F38FE4-3BE9-41A6-AE04-9A4110034092.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

black lightning 1987

Staff member
The finish was actually called Full Wood and I think it was only available in the 2002 model year. There was an alternate finish on the F1000 that year. I've never seen one outside of the catalog. It would take some participation here from someone from Cannondale with access to production records, or someone who did the finishing to even estimate production numbers.

JohnnyD

The finish was actually called Full Wood and I think it was only available in the 2002 model year. There was an alternate finish on the F1000 that year. I've never seen one outside of the catalog. It would take some participation here from someone from Cannondale with access to production records, or someone who did the finishing to even estimate production numbers.
http://community.vintagecannondale.com/showcase/f1000-“full-wood”.2006/

I love it. These are very rare. 1 year, 1 alternate finish. I have never seen one in person. :)

I knew you two would have something to say about this awesome looking bike. I loved that Cannondale really used to live the motto "dare to be different" on their bike designs, this bike is exactly that.