Wanted Desperately searching for Lefty Max 140 black or brown spring (KF213)

Item wanted.
UPDATE: I have found a spring. I’ve been searching high and low for a spring I need for a Lefty Max 140 restoration. All that remains is either a brown (KF213/BRN) or black (KF213/BLK) spring. Anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell?

Last edited:

JohnnyD

I have my fingers crossed it helps.
I haven't picked up a Lefty for my Jekyll yet, mostly because of the pricing, but also because of the lack of parts to rebuild one. It's now at a point where I feel buying one to use on my Jekyll would be for cosmetic reasons only. So I am going to stick with the Manitou fork I have on it now.

MC01

WANTED: I’ve been searching high and low for a spring I need for a Lefty Max 140 restoration. All that remains is either a brown (KF213/BRN) or black (KF213/BLK) spring. Anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell?
Hey I see this is a 1/2 year old but I think I pulled a lefty max 140 spring out of my prophet when switch to air... Im in Australia, if your still after one I can take some pics for you:)

Hey I see this is a 1/2 year old but I think I pulled a lefty max 140 spring out of my prophet when switch to air... Im in Australia, if your still after one I can take some pics for you:)
Sorry. I am now seeing this post. I had given up searching. Any chance you still have the spring?

MC01

Hey Yeager, yes I am almost certain it is in the spares bin buried somewhere. I can dig around later on and take a photo for you cheers. btw never just login here so whatever you did that sent me an email is definitely the go to let me know if you want anything:)

MC01

Hi Y pardon this dropped off the radar was just rearranging and remembered, let me know if theres anything in the pics that piques your interest and also as before best to pm/email me cause I wont see it otherwise:)

Attachments

• 20221201_094348[1].jpg
    20221201_094348[1].jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 66
  • 20221201_094155[1].jpg
    20221201_094155[1].jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 64