Derailleur hanger for Bad Boy

Hi. New to this so forgive me if this is a repeat. Am in UK upgrading my old Bad Boy to a gravel machine. I think it is Circa 2015 and on trying to replace the original SRAM X-9 rear changer the hanger is well and truly stuck to it. So I need a replacement, but I can't see the same shape hanger online anywhere.
Will post pics of bike, hanger etc and if anyone can point me in the right direction of a model ID and something to look for online that would be great.
Two numbers under B/B are what looks like SE 006737 and (definitely) 70BR M HH.

BB Gear hanger.jpg BB Gear hanger.jpg Bad Boy.jpg Bad B BB numbers.jpg

JohnnyD

Have you looked at Wheels Manufacturing's website? They have pretty much most Cannondale derailluer hangers available. Also look on Cannondale's website for the bike's owners manual. That's where I found the Cannondale part # for my 2004's derailleur hanger which allowed me to cross reference it and discover that it's the exact same part # and hanger that is on my 92 M700.. talk about blind luck.

FYI , from a quick glance I am thinking it is a model 6 from Wheel's manufacturing, but again that is a quick guess based on your pictures alone.

black lightning 1987

Staff member
I haven't been able to find any SRAM equipped Bad Boys in the catalogs so far. Just trying to place the year by the components. Have you checked with a dealer? I would think they could ID a bike that's that recent.

I would put a little heat to that hanger with a propane torch. Can't imagine that it's so tight that it couldn't be loosened up.

Managed to retrieve the hanger with the aid of a vice and a hacksaw. The derailleur was knackered anyway. Thanks for the links though. All good for future reference.

JohnnyD

Glad to hear everything worked out for you on getting the hanger separated from the derailleur. Both my bikes use the same hanger thankfully so I always have backup to my backup.:)