Cousins

JohnnyD

After doing a little preventative bike maintenance(Mavic Freehub bushing replacement) this morning before it got too hot to ride. I snapped a quick picture of both Jekyll's..Glad I took the picture BEFORE riding each one to and from the trail...WAY too hot here in Texas now to do it afterwards
2_Jekyll_.jpg

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Unseasonably cool here but still humid. I hoisted 50 hay bales into the loft yesterday and was pretty wet (and glad) when I finished. Started out by riding the bike to the shed with a gas can in hand, then had to go back home for an air hose (flat tire on the truck), and later for a jack (tire was leaking around the bead so bad that it wouldn't inflate with 140 psi). Typical to turn a 1 hour project into 2 hours.

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see V1 and V2 Jekyll together. :) Cool where I am as well, but the rest of the state is not. Lucky we do not have humid heat.

JohnnyD

Nice to see V1 and V2 Jekyll together. :) Cool where I am as well, but the rest of the state is not. Lucky we do not have humid heat.
Now if only I could find a 1999 Super V Raven to go along with the '94...LOL

Seriously, I am considering three bikes ATM.. A Raven frame, 2013 F29 or a 2008 Rush Carbon 3.

Raven.jpgF29.jpgRush.jpg

I want all three, but can realistically afford only one in about 3 months.