Catch and Release

IdahoBrett

Anybody else have issues with releasing a bike back into the sea?

I got a great deal on a nice 95 R300 last fall. New chain, seat, derailleur tune and axle lube is all that I did. Well, clean and polish too.

The bike was too big for my wife and too small for me. So when a coworker mentioned yesterday that his son was looking for a road bike, I said “I’ve got one. How tall is he?”

Hate to see it go as it looks great and shifts like magic. But I am so out of space for bikes.

IMG_1203.jpeg

kjop

nice color! it's in pretty good shape for it's age :) understandable why it's not easy to give it away. with the CAAD3 i was thinking about to keep the frame, coz it was my first roadbike ever... but to good to be not riddin by another dude, who maybe would have a lot of joy with it too. so it was sold to someone 800km away from me and i'll see it never again... xD ...but i have some pictures^^

black lightning 1987

Staff member
nice color! it's in pretty good shape for it's age :) understandable why it's not easy to give it away. with the CAAD3 i was thinking about to keep the frame, coz it was my first roadbike ever... but to good to be not riddin by another dude, who maybe would have a lot of joy with it too. so it was sold to someone 800km away from me and i'll see it never again... xD ...but i have some pictures^^
Sometimes it's good not to see them again. Not everyone takes care of their bikes.