Cannondale EN 14781 Unknown Year

Hello, I inherited this Cannondale bike, but I know absolutely nothing about it!
Could someone please tell me year of this bike?
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Those are all the decals I could easily see.
Looks like it's an EN 14781 Cannondale. Not sure about any other name.
Here is a picture of the whole bike. It's not a great pic, but the best one I have right now.
The Cannondale is on the right with the handlebars facing towards the back of the picture.
I can try to take a better look tomorrow if need be.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 584

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Looks like a carbon road frame. Could be a Synapse or a SuperSix. I'm not sure if Cannondale kept their same year code system, but the D on the bar code sticker may indicate that it's a 2018. I'll have a look at the catalog and see if I spot anything.

Looks like a carbon road frame. Could be a Synapse or a SuperSix. I'm not sure if Cannondale kept their same year code system, but the D on the bar code sticker may indicate that it's a 2018. I'll have a look at the catalog and see if I spot anything.

Thanks! It can't be a 2018 since I've had it since 2016. Sorry I didn't get any more pictures. I'll take a look at it again soon and see what else I can find!

black lightning 1987

Staff member
No problem. It's a Synapse, carbon frame, FSA Gossamer compact crank. Shimano RS(?) 20/24 spoke wheels, Shimano 105(?) rear derailleur. 11 speed? Really nice bike from what I can see. I'll try to look through the catalogs and try to pin a year and model on it. Get back to me or bump the thread if you don't hear from me.

No problem. It's a Synapse, carbon frame, FSA Gossamer compact crank. Shimano RS(?) 20/24 spoke wheels, Shimano 105(?) rear derailleur. 11 speed? Really nice bike from what I can see. I'll try to look through the catalogs and try to pin a year and model on it. Get back to me or bump the thread if you don't hear from me.

Thank you so much! It seems to be in good condition, too.
Thanks for helping me find out more about it.

black lightning 1987

Staff member
Could you verify some of the components? It's really hard to look at all black parts and search my memory for models that match.

In 2015 there was a Synapse Carbon 105 6 bike that looks very close to yours. FSA Gossamer BB-30 crank, Shimano RS 010 wheels, 11 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain. I have the print catalog here. Looks like it may have the thin red pinstripes but it's tough to tell.

Download the 2015 catalog from the Cannondale site and see if you think there's a match.

Really nice bike. If you are selling, don't give it away.

Could you verify some of the components? It's really hard to look at all black parts and search my memory for models that match.

In 2015 there was a Synapse Carbon 105 6 bike that looks very close to yours. FSA Gossamer BB-30 crank, Shimano RS 010 wheels, 11 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain. I have the print catalog here. Looks like it may have the thin red pinstripes but it's tough to tell.

Download the 2015 catalog from the Cannondale site and see if you think there's a match.

Really nice bike. If you are selling, don't give it away.

Cool! Again, thanks so much! It looks an awful lot like the Synapse Carbon 105 6 like you said.
I can try to verify all the parts according to the catalog tomorrow. You have been very helpful!