Killer V with disc mounts

Victor1977

Does anyone know if this combo exists oficially? Never seen a killer v or delta v frame with disc mounts. But I remember reading somewhere that cannondale made them, probably in the last year or so. It could be that it was a F-serie in size small (similar delta frame construction). On the catalogs I could not find them and I looked well I think so it would be nice if someone can clarify this and just tell me they do not exist. I will stop searching then :D

black lightning 1987

Staff member
I think the first disc on a Super V was on the front of a 1997 Super V 4000. If you discount the Ravens which I'm guessing you are, the first full disc SVs were the 1999 SV 2000 and 900. Pretty sure the last was the 2002 SV 700. So there should be several models in that time span to look for. Doubt there was a Delta V disc.

Victor1977

I know about the Super V but that's a completely different frame. I am really interested in the Killer V/Delta V type frames. I guess there aren't any with disc mounts. Should not listhen to rumors hehe.

roKWiz

I thought the Killer V frame would have been a bit early for disc brakes, however I reckon you could swap a latter disc front headshok fork onto one with some modifications.