New profile posts

Thank you for all that you wrote on that thread about the Bugger trailer for sale. Your history in the bike industry was quite interesting & I enjoyed reading about your experiences. BTW- I knew that the top of the Washington monument was aluminum. There is also a native stone from every state of the union, during it's construction, used in its walls. But I'm sure you knew that:)
Stolen Bike:
Killer V Style frame No Model Name & no CAAD decal 1997 roughcut logo
(My banner picture)

Stolen Jan 30th Tampa FL off my car rack
I don't know if I am to be sad or laugh that your bike is older than you. I've got 3 bikes older than you. LOL. Then again you are just over a year older than my youngest child too. Welcome to the forums.
Just bought a vintage Cannondale Campagnolo. I need a front derailleur. What size and type do I buy? Thanks JR
Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling after narrowing everything down that it was a '98 but wasn't completely sure. Right now my problem is that the boot on the Headshok is in desperate need of replacement. I know I need the tool to remove the forks in order to change the boot but my shop has said that I either need to rebuild the shock or just replace the entire front fork.